Nov 30, 2014

Gossamer Blue ~ Blog Hop


Well hello there and happy last day of November to you all! Since December will officially be upon us tomorrow, it's time to get your scrapbooking/crafting stash organized and ready! 

Gossamer Blue is having a little blog hop today and December Journals are the theme! I'll share a few photos with you of how I went about organizing all of these new products!


This year I'll be using the Gossamer Blue December Memories album kit. The album itself is a fun mix of pocket pages - perfect for extra fast scrapbooking (at least in my opinion!) and the kit is full of PL cards, embellishments, stickers and stamps to make scrapbooking your December a breeze! 


Getting organized is as simple as finding a large container (a box or a basket as I did) and filling it with smaller containers. I love the idea of an open-air basket. I can move it from room to room as need be, and I find that I need to be able to see everything I have to work with - if I can't see it chances are I won't remember to use it. Using a variety of different sized containers, milk glass dishes, a plastic berry box and a muffin tin will help to keep all of the embellishments neatly organized. I also added a small dish of handmade embellishments that I've collected - just a few little things that I want to incorporate alongside new products. 

I love the mix of handmade to new or vintage to new scrapbook supplies! 

 

and since it's almost December that means new scrapbooking projects to share as well as some ideas for the month. It's going to be a very crafty month around here! Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to keep checking out these blogs for more ideas and inspiration! 

Anabelle O'Malley
Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Cindy Liebel
Diane Payne
Erin Taylor
Ewa Kujawska
Eyoung Lee
Heather Leopard
Jessica Lohof
Jill Cornell
Jill Keller
Jina Jean
Kasia Przbyt
Katie Ehmann
Keisha Campbell
Laura Rahel Crosby
Magda Mizera
Maria Lacuesta
Melanie Blackburn
Naomi Atkins
Michelle Wooderson
Pam Garrison
Rebecca Luminarias
Tara Anderson
Vanessa Perry
Gossamer Blue Blog 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the basket, love the muffin tin, you are adorable :)

bckueser said...

I always just love your photos! Love this, your organized goodies look amazing.