Nov 9, 2013

sweet november: handmade



Yesterday certainly did not go as planned! (keys locked inside the car fiasco, Costco's pharmacy at lunch time - yikes! ) By the time I finally got home the good light for taking photos had gone down, and I had nothing ready. Good news: I got to 7 posts before I missed one - that is impressive, for me at least. 

So, yesterdays word was: handmade

It was an easy enough prompt and I had thought it was about time for some scrapbooking anyways. I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of scrapbooking each and every week but I do like using the project life photo pages. You can utilize those plastic sheets in a number of ways, I used 2 with the theme of 'Fall.' This way you can include various sized photos, journaling/notes all without having to create multiple layouts and it makes scrapbooking a quick and simple!



(I combined photos from our trip to Sedona last month and the kids' photos from this week.) 



 I love this fabric page, really it's the fabric that I fell in love with and didn't want to cover it up with a photo. Just a simple sewn leaf tucked in between layers of fabric and a little Autumn quote.


I'm going to get back on track and get today's post ready tonight! Thanks for stopping in tonight and happy Saturday to you! 

xo~ Tara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

This is just so sweet. I love all of your albums! : )
xo jenny