Jan 13, 2013

CHA & Elles Studio


Oh yes, sometimes I scrapbook too! Last month a brown box made it's way from Washington to my front door. Filled with the latest collections from Elles Studio, I had the job of creating a few projects for their booth at CHA this weekend. If you've always loved Elle's tag and journal spots, she's now designed collections of double sided papers in trendy colors and patterns (seems pink and teal is the going trend this season) I got to play with the Serendipity collection!










 
They also have lot's of giveaways going on right now on the Elles Studio blog, don't miss out and you check out the rest of the collections at CHA too! 

I felt like this post should have a song that goes along with it too, so here it is. One that I've been listening to alot lately while packing up all of our Christmas crap  stuff. I don't remember purchasing anything new this year and yet I find myself needing a couple of extra storage containers to make everything fit..... story of my life - much to the dismay of my husband. :)  



Sweet dreams and Happy (almost) Monday to you! ~  Tara
   

 
 




6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wauw, It's beautiful and amazing! I took a look at the site and I love it. Thank you for sharing.

boxtwentyeight said...

Love the papers! Always inspired by you and your creativity!

Ashley Calder said...

Gosh, your work is beautiful! Love each of these projects.

Nora said...

drools.. super cool stuffs there:))

Stampin Mindy said...

These are gorgeous! You are TRUE inspiration!

Tash Daly said...

You have a beautiful blog full of gorgeous pictures and elegant crafts, would love to be able to follow you via email. Any chance you could add the email option to your blog please? With so many blogs it hard to keep up with them all. All the best.