Jun 27, 2011

Monday Menu

It's been awhile without posting my weekly menu!



I actually enjoy going to the grocery store in the summer time. Not only is it about 40 degrees cooler than the blazing outside temps., now when you first walk into the store you can smell the nectarines & peaches. yummm! Plus, during summer, it's perfectly acceptable to serve salads every night of week and no one complains! So cooking during this season is super simple!

Here's this weeks menu.

Monday:
Fish Tacos
3 bean salad
watermelon

Tuesday:
Grilled Garlic Chicken
Mango Salsa
guacamole
Salad

Wednesday:
Eggplant Sandwiches
honeydew & blackberries with brown sugar lime sauce

Thursday:
Asian Beef & Vegetable Wraps
"fried" rice * I use brown rice with soy sauce to create an non-fried rice

Friday:
Terriyaki Chicken
Thai Coconut Rice with Mango's
Roasted Zucchini

Saturday: Breakfast night-
Grilled French Toast skewers
grilled white peaches with mascarpone cheese and honey
turkey bacon
eggs

Sunday:
either left-overs or Pizza

Now, time for a late night snack and some photo editing! night-night!

3 comments:

Beautifully Recreated said...

Your organisation skills are simply too good to be pre-organsing al of your weekly meals. I just can't do it. Have to cook what I am in the mood to eat and that changes from moment to moment. Its winter in Australia so am totally missing the salad season. I too love the simplicity. Bring back summer.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

You've made me totally hungary. I wish we had fresh eggplant now, it's my favorite. I just might use your menu..looks good for a diet. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle said...

OMG yummy in the tummy!!!! I should just follow your weekly menu one week for me and the kiddos - they would love it <3 and me too!!! heehhehe ;)